I ran a mile yesterday without stopping, and set a PR- under 10 minutes. 9.40 to be exact! I know for most this is not a big deal, but for this girl- it's HUGE! I hate running (always have, even when I was stick skinny in middle/high school), and probably always will. My asthma makes it hard to enjoy running, since 0.5 miles in I can barely breath. I'm going to keep working at it. I put on Facebook yesterday that I wanted to give a shout out to Jay Z, Rhianna, and Destiny's Child (I listened to them while running at the gym yesterday), and of course Jesus! I hope people got that I was making it sound like a speech at the Grammy's or something. You've always gotta thank Jesus!
I have been really disciplined with my workouts the last month, and have seen a difference, too! My clothes are loser, my body feels firmer, and I have more stamina while doing my workouts. I have a long way to go, but I'll be the first to say that I'm proud of myself! I want to lose more weight, and enjoy my body before I get pregnant again. I'm not when that will be, but the thought of gaining 30-40 pounds and carrying around another big belly makes me cringe right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment