I'm coming off a high! I had 6 days of fun in a row...watch out, world!
Last Wednesday our small group had an ice cream social, and my bowl of coffee ice cream with candy toppings and chocolate syrup was delicious! Thursday was my birthday, and I got to have dinner out at one of my favorite restaurants with BOTH my parents and John! Friday John threw me a kick butt masquerade themed birthday party. Saturday John and I went to another favorite restaurants for sushi lunch. Sunday was Mother's Day. And finally, John took Monday off so we got to spend the day altogether. Ahhh! All that quality family time made this girl's heart happy!
I turned 30 last Thursday, and I've been thinking about how I want to make 30 a great year! There are a lot of things on my list, but at the top is growing closer to God, stregnthening my relationship with John, and mothering Avery and Lucy with patience, love, and kindness. It's overwhelming just typing those goals out, but under God's direction I can do it!
Here are a few pictures from my great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment