Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Life is better with others

I have always felt as though life is much sweeter when shared with others, whether it's family or friends! I love being around other people, and am in a much better mood overall when I spend time with others. God has really blessed us with some great friends in VA over the last 8 years of living here! Since becoming parents, this concept is even more present in our lives! These friends lighten the load, and are a great sounding board when I have questions about parenting. We love and miss our families, but our awesome friends make life pretty sweet!

 Friends strawberry picking
 Guys from our small group at one of our socials
 'Seashell' with the girls
 Claire and Katey with their girls
 The Bible study I go to Sunday nights
Avery and her two favorite guys: Ethan and Kai
Avery with her buddies at her 2nd bday party

No comments: