Monday, August 16, 2010

4-D ultrasound of Avery


Sticking her tongue out!

Sucking on her thumb

Look at that sweet face!!


Today was so cool, and an appointment I've been looking forward to for about two months! I made the appointment for a 4-D ultrasound the middle of June or so, and have been counting down the weeks to see Avery in 4-d! It was so cool to watch her in real-time...and she looked like a baby...not some weird alien! Not only did she look like a baby; she acted like one too! She was sucking her thumb, covering her face with her hands, bunched up in the fetal position (go figure), making pouty faces, and she even smiled twice! John came (of course!), and my close friend Danielle, who is going to be in the delivery room with John and I. It was really special to have them both there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pix are absolutely incredible! It sure does look like you're gonna have a real cutie in your family. Stay well and enjoy your trip up to NY with all the family. Cats say hi to Kaya and Joe does to you and John.