Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nursery!!!

The nursery is coming along so well, and it's only the beginning!!

We got the crib, and dresser/changing table combo set up Monday night, and I was then able to start working on getting her bedding together. I got a good start on her closet and all the clothes she's been given! Phew- washing, folding, and sorting all her clothes by size has been quite the job- but I've loved every second of it! My two friends Kelly and Jess came over yesterday to help organize a little more, and they were super helpful! I think they may come back again after my shower at the end of the month to help me after I get more gifts!

We still have wall decor to hang, John's mom is making us curtains with beautiful fabric I picked out (yay!!!), and the glider is expected to arrive in about a week- so exciting!!




The blanket that comes with her bedding, which we're going to hang on the wall as decor until she's old enough to use it.

Her mobile...I think it's so precious!!

We have some wall decor to hang on the wall above the changing table.

Her crib and bedding
Kelly and Jess helping tie the little bows on the bedding

No comments: