So we finally finished painting the trim, and wayne's coating that John built. It took forever! Not only because there's a lot of it, but also because it's made out of something called mdf board which is a form of wood that's really absorbent, and doesn't hold paint well- so we had to do a lot of primer!
It's been quite the process...
We agreed on a paint color this morning, after days and days of going back and forth, and then we started working on it this afternoon. The pictures don't really do it justice. Some pictures it looks really light, and others it looks really dark. I guess when all is dry, and there's normal light in the room, it will be easier to tell.
John and I decided the best way to describe it is a light, creamy coffee color. We decided to go with something neutral so that the colors from her bedding, and curtains will pop and not compete with the wall color. Also we're going to pull in color from the frames I made, and wall decor I bought a few weeks ago.
I think we're planning on getting her crib and changing table/dresser combo in the room this week, and then I can start setting things up...yay!!!




1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't expect anything less. :)
Post a Comment