Thursday, August 26, 2010

Frames within a frame



I've been so excited to hang some of our maternity pictures we had taken a month ago, but it was a little more complicated than just hanging them on the wall with a nail and hammer. We decided we wanted to hang a few frames inside the HUGE frame we used during the session. The HUGE frame didn't have anything a nail(s) could hang on, so John attached something to the back of it, and made it work. While I was out running errands John took care of hanging the big and little frames on the wall, and I am so happy with how it turned out...exactly how I pictured!

John has been SUPER busy lately studying for his board exam coming up in a few days, so even the smallest home improvement projects have been put on serious hold. He knew how badly I wanted these hung, and surprised me with it...ahhh- just love him!

No comments: