Saturday, August 28, 2010

VA Friend Baby Shower

John, Avery, and I were so blessed today with amazing company and gifts at our baby shower! My friends Shannon, Danielle, Katey, Angela, and Claire hosted a wonderful shower- and so many people came to show their support...we feel so loved!

The theme of the shower was 'Times of the Day', and guests were encouraged to bring a gift that somehow fit into one of the following categories: feeding time, changing time, time to go out, sleeping time. We are fully stoked with blankets, diapers, bottles, toys, and all sorts of goodies!

I've been looking forward to a shower with my girlfriends for so long- the girls who have supported John and I through the really hard times of miscarriages, and the really exciting times of this pregnancy. I tried to savor every moment, because I knew it would go by reallu quickly. Thanks everyone for an awesome time!!



The awesome girls who hosted the shower: Danielle, Angela, Shannon, Claire, and Katey

Time to go Out station

Changing Time station

Time for Sleeping station

Time for Feeding station

My NY mama came out for a long weekend to be at the shower

We're 33 weeks in this picture

Fierce competition of who can drink out of the bottle the quickest

Piper, Kai, and Avery coming this fall

No comments: