We were discharged this morning, and it felt amazing to be at our home with her finally! I've been praying, and dreaming about this day for years, and I have tried to soak in every second of the day!
She is doing really well, and is nursing like a champ! The pediatrician at the hospital was really happy with how she was doing, and we have our first pediatric appointment tomorrow morning. John is off for the next two days, and is taking a half-day later in the week. My mom is in town for about two weeks, and my dad who came in Friday afternoon is leaving tomorrow. It's been soooo helpful having them here, and I am so thankful! Our friends have been amazing as well with visiting us, checking in on us, and preparing meals for the next few nights!
Here are a few pictures of Avery's first days. These aren't in any order, just kind of random :)







2 comments:
Congrats Leah! She is beautiful, I love her hair. I know it is a relief to finally hold something you have been praying about for so long. Soak it all in and enjoy her. They grow up soooo fast!
I love the last picture of you and her at home! You look wonderful Leah! Can't wait to talk to you! :)
Post a Comment