Friday, October 29, 2010

Paparrazi

Just call me paparazzi! I take pictures of Avery, and her visitors all the time! I just can't get enough of this sweet girl, and I don't want to miss a moment. It's only been a week, but I can already look back at pictures of her from the hospital and see a HUGE difference in her face.

Our friends have been great, and have been so encouraging and supportive! We'd had dinner brought to us by friends just about every other night since we got home last weekend, and we've had visitors pretty much every night as well. I love when our friends come to visit us, and hold her- knowing they've been so excited to meet her just like John and I! We feel so blessed to be surrounded with people who love us, and have prayed for this child faithfully!

We have our newborn pictures being taken tomorrow afternoon, and I am so excited! It's the same woman who did our maternity pictures- so I am confident they'll come out precious!

Here are a few pictures from yesterday, and today. Enjoy :-)


Kissable lips
Danielle, Avery, and Steph (Palmer Elementary friends)
Big shot John feeding Avery a bottle last night
On our way to visit Daddy at work
Gail and Avery
Katie and Avery (she was in the delivery room when Avery was born)
Ashley and Robert (friends from our last Community Group)

No comments: