I love fall! It is by far my favorite season! I love the cool weather it brings, the food that goes along with the season (apples and pumpkins galore), but most of all- the colors! Oranges, browns, and yellows everywhere. Now mind you- none of these colors actually show up in VA til about Thanksgiving because the weather is so warm here, but in the Dorr house...it's officially fall!
I'm really excited to have a fall baby too, because it'll be nice weather to take walks on- not too hot, not too cold :) When her newborn pictures are taken (when she's about a week old), I'm thinking of using some fall 'props' in the pictures! Cannot wait!!
Over the last two weeks, I've made a few fall-ish foods such as apple dumplings, two pumpkin breads, gingerbread squares, chili, and I've certainly had my fill of pumpkin iced coffee! There were a few days last week when the weather was much cooler than normal, but this week is calling for mid 80's again (bummer)! I am so ready for fall weather, and relief from the heat!
1 week til Avery's due date, and I tell everyone that I hope she takes after her mom, and is EARLY to commitments, and not late :)



No comments:
Post a Comment