Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daddy Love

That's right- John has officially joined the Daddy Club! He loves Avery so much, and it's amazing to watch him with her. He is so tender, sweet, gentle, and loving towards her- I can't help but love him more because of it. He's protective of her too- on more than one occasion in the middle of the night he'll wake up in a fury digging through the sheets looking for her, making sure she's okay! He'll wake up all disoriented, and ask me where she is and what she's doing. No worries...she's in her bassinet right next to the bed- hahaha! Last night, I asked him to do a quick run to CVS for me to get a few little things, and he asked if my mom and I could go instead because he didn't want to leave her...precious!

Here are a few pictures just from yesterday of John with his sweet Avery pie!

1 comment:

KissandCoos said...

Avery is beautiful and I am tickled to see the corner of the burp cloth I made in one of the pictures. I'm Katie's sister-in-law.