'If I had a disposable income, what is the #1 thing I'd pay someone else to do for me?'
Well, of course that thought came to mind because I was doing something uncomfortable, annoying, and what I'd say is a waste of time since I know those stupid weeds will grow back shortly! A major list started running through my mind...
* fold laundry
* cook for me
* personal trainer
* yard work
* grocery shop
But I may say the #1 thing would be cooking for me!
I don't really mind cooking, but if it's something I could never think about again- I'd be happy! I used to cook a lot, and pretty regularly, but life got kind of hectic, and unfortunately it's not a priority right now (although it totally should be)! Because let's be honest...cooking is never just cooking! There's WAY more involved than just actually cooking the meal. There's planning out what meals you want, food shopping, preparing/cutting the food, and finally cooking it. I would love to have three meals a day set up, cooked, and ready for me to eat without having to even think about it...ahhhh- that sure would be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment