
It's only right that I introduce you to a woman who is a huge blessing to me, and Avery!
She kind of just fell into my lap! I was getting ready to go back to work part time, and was looking for someone to watch Avery for about 12 hrs a week. I had sent an e-mail out to some girlfriends from church, and two people gave me her name. I immediately contacted her regarding watching Avery (whom she had never met) a few days a week, and luckily she was interested, and our schedules worked perfectly together!
(Looking back I probably should have sat with her or had dinner with or something to get to know her, but she came so highly recommended, I didn't really feel like I needed to!)
I was sort of nervous having someone other than myself watch Avery, give her feedings, and put her down for naps, but Kristi put my mind at rest and did an awesome job the first day! I had prepared myself to be a wreck the first day back at work, but I wasn't! I'd say 99% was because Kristi was so amazing!
Over the last four months of knowing Kristi, I have come to respect, look up to, and enjoy her and I so value our friendship! She loves my daughter, cares for her so carefully, and responds to her needs like those of her own children.
So...SAY HEY to Kristi Anderson! One amazing woman with a heart for God, her husband, her two sons, chocolate, nail polish, and keeping things clean :)
2 comments:
She is awesome. Her husbands cool too.
I love Kristi! I am a Florida friend and miss her dearly. I am glad that she's found great friends up there.
Post a Comment