Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fresh air

Campfire snuggles
John and Avery on our walk after Easter dinner
My sexy yard boy :)
Hanging out by the campfire a few weeks ago
Playing with the hose
Hoping he'll turn into Prince Charming
Avery and I, and Claire and Kai at Hampton Town Center


I'm so thankful to live in a place where I can get out, walk around, and breath some 'fresh' air! After reading post, after post, after post on FB about the bad weather NY always has, I'm constantly reminded we are blessed to live in a state with good weather. Now, it may not always be perfect weather, but it's often sunny...and that's all a girl can ask for! I'm so glad its...walk outside, campfire at night, play in the sprinkler, create flower pots, walk around the yard with Avery weather!

1 comment:

Nate & Danielle said...

Don't you just LOVE Peninsula Town Center? I could seriously spend so many lazy summer afternoons & evenings there! :)