My high school reunion is in the works, and my class is planning on doing something this August. I'm not sure yet whether I'll make the trip up to NY for it, but it's been making me think back to this time 10 years ago and what I was like, what my life was like, things I was into, how I spent my time, and so on. I feel like certain things haven't changed at all, and other aspects of my life are clearly completely different!
There are some obvious ways my life is different: I'm married, have a daughter, own a house, and have a career. But the things that remain the same are: I love Jesus, I love spending time with friends, music is still one of my biggest passions, I still love taking pictures, I'm still narotic about my eyebrows (haha!), I still hate excercising, I still use the same hair products, I still use the same brand make-up, and I still only type with my two index fingers.
10 years ago...
* I was friends with John
* I was dating a guy named Mike
* I lived in Clifton Park, NY
* I worked two jobs
* I had been on three mission trips
* I had never had sushi
* I wanted to be a teacher
No comments:
Post a Comment