Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Crowded Mind




I follow two different blogs that share their random thoughts every once in a while, and thought I'd do the same. I love to read these sort of posts! My mind feels crowded, so this should help!

* I cannot believe Avery is about to be one! Wasn't she just born?!
* I love my new job, and the people I work with!
* We are renovating our living room. John took out our brick fireplace so we can mount the tv and have less wires for Avery to play with. It's been a huge process, and a pretty messy project.
* My mom will be in for two weeks the middle/end of October! I always love when she's here to visit!
* My dad called two weeks ago and surprised me with some fun news- he's going to fly in for the weekend of Avery's birthday so he can be with us to celebrate! How cool is that?
* I'm doing a devotional with a bunch of women on-line and really love it! I feel like it's making me more aware of my marriage, and the kind of marriage I'd like to have.
* I love to listen to the radio in the morning on my way to work, but cannot stand it in the afternoon. I have to drive home in silence.
* I work will all grade levels (K-5) and the funniest kids are the little ones- they crack me up everyday!
* Why do I always have my mouth open when I put mascara on?
* I've been trying to eat healthier, it's going ok. Some day are really good, and other days....well, not so much. I have made myself a salad almost everyday the last 3 wks. I miss having a warm lunch.
* I'm ready for this rain to be over with. Our grass needs to be mowed, and it's impossible to do it when it's so wet.
* John meets with his best friend every Wednesday morning to do a Bible study and they are currently reading a book together called, Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters. He said he really likes it, and looks forward to applying what he is learning.
* The conversation of church came up in the lounge the other day and I was able to invite someone to Waters Edge. That's always exciting for me!
* I have child drop off duty in the morning and see the inside of A LOT of cars every morning. Some people keep their cars so messy! I think I've seen it all!
* When Avery laughs really hard she sounds like a man. It makes me laugh even harder when the old man laugh comes out.


I'm sure there are more thoughts than listed above crowding my mind, but that seems to be it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "inside of the cars" comment!!! That is so funny!!