Monday, December 3, 2012

30 Days

I started off writing my 30 Days of Thankfulness on my blog, but when I was in FL, it was too hard to access the internet, and posting on FB from my phone was much easier. Here are my 30 days in no order of importance...

Day 1: my freedom
Day 2: my home
Day 3: my family
Day 4: my church
Day 5: my mother
Day 6: opportunity to vote
Day 7: my husband
Day 8: my daughter
Day 9: my close girlfriends
Day 10: modern day medicine, doctors and nurses
Day 11: friends near and far
Day 12: Michele and Ali Dominice
Day 13: my mom2mom group
Day 14: the gift of pregnancy
Day 15: music
Day 16: my camera
Day 17: the change of seasons and colors it brings
Day 18: our great babysitters
Day 19: being a stay at home mom
Day 20: yummy food
Day 21: sleep
Day 22: my life
Day 23: my faith
Day 24: nice neighbors
Day 25: I guess I forgot this day!
Day 26: the simple things in life
Day 27: a quiet and safe neighborhood
Day 28: my husband's sense of humor
Day 29: frozen yogurt
Day 30: I forgot this day, too!

No comments: