As tomorrow starts 2013, there are so many things that my mind has been pondering. What will 2013 bring?
In some ways, I know what 2013 will bring: a new baby, potty training Avery, pre-school in the fall for Avery, new recipes, new movies to be seen, and the list goes on.
But then there are so many things that are unknown, and for someone like me, that can be scary! I'm a planner, an organizer, and a structured person. Will Lucy be a difficult baby? Will Avery adjust well to the transition of bringing a baby into the house? Will I be disciplined in working out? What home improvement projects will be next on the list? What trips will we take in 2013? How much poop will I scrub out of the carpet?
What do I want out of 2013? If I could give it one tag line; what would it be?? I'd say this should be my 2013 verse:
Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
What more could a wife, mother, friend, daughter want?! I recognize my weaknesses, my insecurities, and my short comings...they are numerous! The verse above assures me that I can say goodbye to those things, and hello to strong and capable leader who will watch over me as I walk into the unknown of 2013. Thank goodness for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment