I've been in quite the cooking 'rut' the last few weeks. I don't feel like cooking, and if I do cook- it's nothing special! I go through these times with cooking...our relationship can be rocky at times. Sometimes I have really excited, and adventurous, and
consistent with cooking. And then there are times when I am lazy, indifferent, and far from consistent with cooking. There's really no excuse for it- I've had the whole summer off to try new recipes, go food shopping, and really think about meals. There were a few weeks where I was really good about cooking a few times a week, and trying new things...
I'm trying to get better about it, since I know it's a good habit to get into: cooking at home, and sitting down with John to have a nice dinner with good conversation. Soooo- I looked up some new recipes, and found one that looks good: spinach lasagna rolls!
I'm not much of a recipe follower. Recipes really intimidate me, and I much prefer to make my own recipe/creation. And I can say with my head held high that I'm pretty good on my own. But this time I decided to use a recipe- and I'm hoping it works out well :)

1 comment:
Looks good. Want to give Monica the recipe?
Post a Comment