
I am 37 weeks- FULL TERM this week! That means that babies born past this week have no health concerns, and are fully developed! It's a pretty big milestone in pregnancy, and I'm so glad we made it! I had my weekly appointment yesterday morning, and I am 1 cm dialated, which is further along than last week. Avery is still head down, and the doctor said she could feel her head. Our doctor said it's good progress to be head down, and 1 cm dialated since I still have 3 weeks. I really hope next week there's even more progress made!
This coming weekend is going to be lots of fun! A few weeks ago I planned another Game Night at our house. We had so much fun in July, we decided to host another one. This time though, it's also going to be Fall Food Night...so all things chili, apples, and pumpkin! So far there's about 16 people coming, which will be great for playing games! Last time we just split up into different rooms and played games, and then rotated through the different games- it was a lot of fun! I'm also really excited for the weekend because our good friends Ben and Jen are coming in from out of town for a last minute visit! I've known Jen since high school, and have stayed really close over the years. Her and her husband just moved from Buffalo, NY (14 hours away) to Raleigh, NC (4 hours away), and decided to make a visit before Avery arrives! It will be great to see them, and have them here for game night!!
BIG NEWS for John...he passed his radiation board exam! He wasn't expecting to find out for another month or so, and was thrilled to find out so soon! I am so proud of him! This means now that next summer he can move along in the process, and take part 2. He studied so hard for his test, and really had to put a lot of fun things on hold so he could prioritize this exam. SUPER PROUD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment