To all you teachers out there...HAPPY 2008/2009 SCHOOL YEAR!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Back to work...
The time has finally come...going back to work! I knew it would be here any day, I just didn't know how quickly it would come. When I walked into school the other day, I felt like I had just left in June. I am trying to have a positive attitude, and enjoy these two weeks to work in my room before my new students arrive. I feel really refreshed, and excited to start a new year off! I've had a lot of time to think over the summer about things I'd like to do this year in my room regarding lessons and behavior plans. Last year was my first year teaching first grade, and I was really just trying to survive. This year will be a little different. I'll have the curriculum under my belt, and I'll be able to be more creative in my approach to teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment