Monday, August 4, 2008

My first day in Germany on my own...

Today was John's first day at work, and so I was on my own. Since our hotel is so close to the 'town center', I've been able to walk back and forth throughout the day to get coffee, shop, and so on. The weather was a little chilly, and raining on and off today. It seemed as though as soon as I got to the hotel after being in the rain, or the cold, the sun would come out, and it was be warm again! If you had the chance to read our funny story in yesterday's blog about the debit card incident, we got the problem solved! I went to the bank this morning, and this nice woman (who spoke great English) was able to help me! They unlocked the machine, and I got our debit card back...thank goodness! John should be back in an hour, and we're going to have dinner out.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: