Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off to Nurnburg

I only have two more full days here, today (Thursday), and tomorrow. I'm off to VA on Saturday :(

When we got to our hotel last night, we met about ten people who are from Virginia...Yorktown and Smithfield to be exact. What are the odds?! I thought that was so cool! We spent an hour or so having dessert and drinks with them. It was really fun to meet and hang out with people from home, and people who spoke English.

We are going to drive about an hour to Nurnburg, which is a large city to walk around and tour for the next two days. There is a Hitler museum that we're interested in going to. Let me just say that this is NOT a museum which praises him, but rather educates people on his life. We have been using www.TripAdvisor.com during our time here to find interesting things to do. It's a great web site if you want to look up recommended hotels, restaurants, tours, and what not. It's helped us to maximize our time here.


I will be coming home to VA Saturday night, getting some things done on Sunday, and then back to WORK on Monday :(

John is actually staying through next Thursday. That will make a total of three weeks for him in Germany. Not bad!!

No comments: