



A few of you have asked to see pictures, but our camera won't load to the laptop because our laptop is from the stone ages. Instead, I found some pictures of the town center a few blocks away. It's where John and I go for dinner, and where I spend my days. The pictures show the beautiful buildings in the middle, and surrounding it are other restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. The walkways are cobblestone, and the buildings are OLD! I hope you like...!
2 comments:
Sounds great!! John, you're a scientist... you should know better than to go sticking things in holes just 'cause they fit...HA!!
So jealous and yet so happy for you both. Leah, keep the stories comong, and don't hold back.
BTW: the weather is very typical for this season.... just head toward the door, pause 15 minutes, THEN get coffee after the rain subsides :o)
Jerry
So beautiful! I'm so glad you guys are having fun! Definitely take lot of photos!
Love,
Matt and Katey
Post a Comment