
We went to a German festival, and found they know how to party.

John enjoying some good German beer with this guy.

A Bavarian hat.

This is the same girl who read us the menu earlier in the week in English!

The town center in Weiden, Germany

The only had 'Cola Light', no 'Diet Coke'

A nice German girl who read us the whole menu in English!

All the vegetables have condoms. Interesting billboards in Germany!

A room with a view...
I arrived home last night, and everything went pretty smoothly. It was my first time flying internationally on my own, so I was a little nervous. The first thing I did when I got home was pay some much needed attention to my dog. We missed each other so much! It was good to play with her, and love on her! I got a great night's sleep, and am ready to enjoy my last day before returning to work tomorrow (grrrr). I'm going to post our Germany pictures in a bunch of different posts, since one won't hold them all.
If you click on the picture, it will enlarge so you can see it better. I hope you enjoy looking at these.
No comments:
Post a Comment