Monday, August 18, 2008

I have the world's BEST husband!


I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone how incredible my husband is! I am married to the funniest, most handsome, intelligent, insightful, and genuine man ever. I am always grateful for him, but especially when we are separated because of work, I find myself thinking about him all the time. There are so many things I love about him, but I'm going to list my top 5.

5. John's eyes. They are a beautiful shade of brown!
4. John's artistic side. He always sees things from a different view/ angle.
3. John's motivation. He is driven and motivated more than most.
2. John's sense of humor. He can make me laugh, even when I don't want to.
1. John's ability to love. He loves me for me, without exceptions!

I don't brag on you enough, and I thought it was time that I did. I am so blessed to be married to someone as wonderful as you!

No comments: