
You must meet my close friend Angela...she is such an awesome girl!
John and I knew her other half, David, for a few years before meeting Angela. We had known David for a few years before that from church, and being in community groups together. Angela and I met in 2008 at my 25th birthday party. David and her had just started dating a few days before, and he brought her to my party. It was their first 'outing' as a couple. I was so excited to meet her- and she was so sweet! We had tons to talk about right off the bat because we quickly learned we shared something in common: teaching! We love getting to spend time with the Reeves', and really try to prioritize hanging out with them- they are such a blessing to us!
I was so excited for Angela when she told me her and David were expecting! I let out a high-pitched squeal, and just couldn't wait for them to get back from Oklahoma (this was over Christmas break), so we could chat 'baby stuff'. Angela will make an amazing mother, and David will be an awesome dad!
Since being in community group with her- I've gotten to know her even better. It's always cool when you know someone, but get to know the deeper parts of them because of sharing a part of your week with them, every week for over a year. When we're in group- she always has something interesting to add to the discussion, witty to say, or a challenge to put out to the group. Who doesn't want someone like that in their life?!
It seems as though Angela always has people on her mind, and how she can help them out. Whether it's a friend, student, family member, or co-worker...she is always thinking of others! She is caring, dedicated, loyal, she loves God, sarcastic (which I love), independent, and smart! All character traits that I'd say are respectable! I feel so blessed to know Angela, and call her friend!
2 comments:
I agree-- Angela is awesome!!
The Reeves are 2 legit 2 quit.
Post a Comment